Hotel zur Mühle GmbH
CEO: Anton Seidl
Tel.: +49-89-96 09 30
Fax: +49-89-96 09 31 10
Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Munich and Upper Bavaria
District Office Munich
Turnover tax ID:
Tax and Revenue Office:
Local Court of Munich
Register#: HRB 106565
DE 087 00 934 000 0000 55 000
Responsible for website-content: Anton Seidl
1. Name and contact data of the controller and of the corporate data protection officer. This Privacy Notice is applicable to data processing by:
Hotel zur Mühle GmbH
Managing Director: Anton Seidl
Phone: +49-89-96 09 30
Fax: +49-89-96 09 31 10
Data protection officer:
You can contact our data protection officer using the above-mentioned contact data.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their processing
a) When visiting our website
When you access our website, information is sent automatically to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is stored temporarily in what is referred to as a logfile. In the process, the following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until its automatic deletion:
- The IP address of the accessing computer,
- The date and time of the access,
- The name and URL of the retrieved file,
- The website from where the access is made (referrer-URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the connection with our website is established smoothly,
- To ensure that our website can be used comfortably,
- To evaluate the system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest ensues from the purposes for data collection listed above. We will in no case use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of contacting us by means of a form provided on our website. When using this form, you have to state a valid e-mail address so that we are aware of the sender of the inquiry and can respond to it. Additional information can be given voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (a) GDPR based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted automatically as soon as your inquiry has been dealt with.
3. Further transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those stated below.
We only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to it in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (a) GDPR,
- Transmission in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that transmission according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (c) GDPR is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation and
- This is permitted by the law and necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (b) GDPR for handling contractual relationships with you.
Cookies are designed to store information which results at each time in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
On the one hand, cookies are used in order to make it more pleasant for you to avail yourself of our offerings. Therefore, we use what is known as session cookies in order to find out that you have already visited individual pages of our website before.
Session cookies are deleted automatically after you have left our website.
In addition, we use temporary cookies which are also intended to optimize user-friendliness and are stored for a certain predefined period on your terminal device. If you visit our website again in order to avail yourself of our offerings, the system automatically recognizes that you have visited us before. Likewise, it recognizes entries and settings you have made so that you will not have to re-enter this information again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard or legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR. The majority of the browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or so that a message appears before a new cookies is created. The complete deactivation of cookies, however, may entail that you will be unable to use all functions of our website.
5. Social media plug-ins
We use social media plug-ins of the Facebook social network on our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR in order to make our company more known via this channel. The underlying advertising purpose is to be considered as a
legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The respective providers of the plug-ins are responsible for guaranteeing that they are operated in a way that is compliant with the data protection requirements.
The integration of these plug-ins is ensured by us by way of what is referred to as the two-click method in order to protect the visitors of our website in the best possible way.
For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or the “SHARE” button. This is an offer by Facebook. If you call a page of our web presence, which contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. Facebook transmits the content of the plug-in directly to your browser which integrates it into the website.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- According Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and of a right to objection, the existence of a right to lodge complaints, the origin of your data if they have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and the right to request meaningful information about their details;
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to request that inaccurate personal data concerning you, which are stored by us, be rectified or completed without undue delay;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary in order to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, if the processing of the data is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and we do not need them any longer, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request their transmission to another controller;
- According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This entails that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority at your usual place of abode or your workplace or our corporate headquarters.
7. Google Maps
We integrate maps of the “Google Maps” service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, into our website. If you use this service, particularly your IP address and location data can be processed.
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR provided that there are reasons for doing so which result from you particular situation or provided that the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object. The latter is implemented by us without specification of a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data security Within the framework of your visit to our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we rely on 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed presentation of the key or by the padlock icon in your browser’s lower status bar.
In addition, we use suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.
9. Topicality and modification of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Owing to the further development of our website and website offerings or to the modification of legal or government requirements, changes to this Privacy Notice may become necessary. You can consult our respective current Privacy Notice at any time on our website at https://www.hotel-muehle.de/impressum.